Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

I must have been slaking off... cause now i have to introduce myself.. so

Hello )

Quote Originally Posted by yobrepaid View Post
    I must have been slaking off...

cause now i have to introduce myself..
    You don't have to introduce yourself, but it's generally recommended if you want to get the most out of the site =)

Hello )
    Hello =)

So.... You haven't really introduced yourself, have you? =P

Let me go first =)

Hi! My name is Arlikra, or Arli, or Ash, whichever you prefer. I enjoy playing football (soccer), video games and reading. I also love roller coasters and buses. I used to enjoy cycling but I haven't owed a bicycle for about 5 years. Actually, I recently bought a really old exercise bike from the charity shop where I work for 2, but it's not as fun as being outside =(

I have worked in retail for most of the past few years, but I really want to be a bus driver. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to learn to drive at the moment. =(

That's all there is to it =)

Your turn!

Good intro Arli, and it's nice to meet you

Yeh, basically, like Arli said, you don't have to introduce yourself, but we are a support community here, so we like to get to know our new members realy well, which we can only do if they introduce themselves.

I've got a few questions for you:

- If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what type would it be?
    - If you could spend a day with a celebrity who would it be and why, and what would you do?
    - What's your favourite song of all time?

Welcome to the forums