Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you give up your diaper fetish?

Post Would you give up your diaper fetish?

not sure if this has been done but i just want to know if you would give up your fetish for the one you love ill start.

my freind from 6th grade we meet back up inhugh school(nineth grade)well after like a week i started to like here.And then we got seperated agein well we jus meet agein and well im a little nervise about talking to her about my fetish.so I will give up my fetish for her.

I did give up my fetish for many years when I got married. I wanted to move on, be a man in the stereotypical way. I had two cars I raced at the track, I still weight lifted, and I rode my bike. But the incredible desire was still there, and ten years later I once again indulged, never to give it up again.

Well, can't say I would. If my feelings were that strong for a person at some point I'd let them in on it. If their feelings are strong enough for me, then they will at least be able to accept that I like to wear and work out some system that lets me wear. If not, well, then it may hurt like hell, but...let what comes come I guess.

I tried... 2 years into the relationship i found myself back into it.

I sure as heck would, the love from my current gf would replace my diaper need

ha! she better be into it, because if its her or diapers, ill tape 3 on and waddle-boot her out the door

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by littleboy75 View Post
    not sure if this has been done but i just want to know if you would give up your fetish for the one you love ill start.

my freind from 6th grade we meet back up inhugh school(nineth grade)well after like a week i started to like here.And then we got seperated agein well we jus meet agein and well im a little nervise about talking to her about my fetish.so I will give up my fetish for her.
    Good luck giving it up, it'll be back, I promise you.

Hael no! By the time they would need to know about my being a TB (sharing a living space, ect.) they would probably already know. I would have told them. And if they don't accept my interests, they're worth it anyway, because they don't love me for me.

Love sucks. It's a spectator sport.