Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been a DL like all my life and I just noticed i've had trouble "intergrating it" to my life.

Default I've been a DL like all my life and I just noticed i've had trouble "intergrating it" to my life.

Alright well I was a DL for the longest time (since I was 3.... got out of diaper got right back in) so When I was younger I had like set rules... I wouldn't wet the diapers (I'd pour water in them) or poop the diapers. or eat while wearing the diapers. It was just odd all i'd do is watch TV and be diapered. Maybe jump around and play and stuff.

Fastforward to when I'm older and actually get diapers normally and stuff. I had a hard time wetting them initially, but then it turned out to be ok. But I had a really hard time doing anything other then watch TV. Not even talking to people on MSn or going on game message boards or playing video games. It became annoying and due to that annoyance I felt like I was wasting time so I decided to explore the AB side of it and loved it.

So after that I've slowly managed to assimilate diaper wearing with other such things. I'ts been 5 years since I've wornt diapers regurlalry and I learnt how to listen to music while diapered about a week ago. It took me several years to be able to play games while diapered and stuff. for some reason I've had a hard time synchronizing my DL side with the rest of everything. Right now I'm pretty ok with it now... but it took me 5 years to get to where I am.... It's something that I didn't notice till now! I see people being able to do anything with diapers and me just weird.

So my main question is is anyone else out there like me? Are you still having trouble integrating your life to diapers? I mean if so how'd you do it. In all my years as a ABDL I've never once met someone with this problem. So I wonder if someone here has had the problem.

CLARIFICATION: Essentially when I was diapered it was like hard to listen to music. My body didn't want music... it didn't want to do anything other then watch TV and be in a diaper.... not move. I've slowly forced myself to integrate it in my life. Forced myself to get on MSN while diapered make it more normal. If this makes any sense. I wasn't able to just listen to music while diapered, it was off weird not comfortable. Hard to describe.... but it would be like I wanted to listen to music but sine I was diapered it was awkward... same thing with everything else. Now I'm better at it but was anyone else like this? I mean I have no problems anymore or at least not much.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 13-Jul-2010 at 04:41.

GaashaHuzzah

Well, you could just let it go and accept the fact that you can't always get what you want.

Spearmint

Nope, I've never had a problem with doing things diapered. Some things I don't do while diapered, but its not that I can't.

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean that you have a hard time doing other things, like talking on the phone, while diapered? I'd like to help but I could use some clarification.

So you only watch TV while diapered? Is it just the fear of being discovered by someone?

I try to moderate my life between, well, life, and doing diaper stuff.

I guess you just have to accept your feelings and learn how to satisfy them.

Just an attempt at advice.

Yes, I think more clarification is needed. Is it because you have a need to separate your diaper activity from everything else? I think in that regard, many of us do the same. I have diaper time, and then the rest of my life. I may wear during the day however, and go about doing the things that I would normally do, but my head is in a different place. This would usually be on a Saturday when I'm not working. I really wouldn't want to mix diapers with work because I'm serious about my work, and in a whole different mindset when I'm wearing. As for music, computer, and home activities, I feel comfortable wearing and doing those things.

Hmm, I'm going to make some assumptions here, tell me if I'm getting warm.. Do you mean that when you wear diapers you don't feel like doing anything because you're kind of lost in the sensation of wearing them? Do you mean that you don't feel like doing stuff because you're ashamed of it? I think it's a comfortness sorta thing, and because you're wearing diapers to get some sort of stimulus, either sexual, emotional or otherwise. Because of that, perhaps you feel so entranced in the feeling you get from just wearing the diapers you don't really want to do anything else perhaps? In that case it ought to fade with time. I know I kinda felt like that at first, kinda wrapped up in feeling babyish and all.

One thing I did was go more or less 24/7 for like 1 1/2 weeks. If I had to go out or something I took em off, but I purposely chose a time where I happened to not have a lot going on. That helped a lot just because it gets old pretty quick, and if you force yourself to do it you quickly just get extra bored with em, and start treating it more like it's a normal thing.

maybe you are overthinking the fact that you are padded, like LBcub said you could be feeling entranced and cant focus on anything else, am i close?

Quote Originally Posted by LBcub View Post
    Hmm, I'm going to make some assumptions here, tell me if I'm getting warm.. Do you mean that when you wear diapers you don't feel like doing anything because you're kind of lost in the sensation of wearing them? Do you mean that you don't feel like doing stuff because you're ashamed of it? I think it's a comfortness sorta thing, and because you're wearing diapers to get some sort of stimulus, either sexual, emotional or otherwise. Because of that, perhaps you feel so entranced in the feeling you get from just wearing the diapers you don't really want to do anything else perhaps? In that case it ought to fade with time. I know I kinda felt like that at first, kinda wrapped up in feeling babyish and all.

One thing I did was go more or less 24/7 for like 1 1/2 weeks. If I had to go out or something I took em off, but I purposely chose a time where I happened to not have a lot going on. That helped a lot just because it gets old pretty quick, and if you force yourself to do it you quickly just get extra bored with em, and start treating it more like it's a normal thing.
    Possibly.... This makes sense since I've been diapered for a while now. Like 16 hours in the day I'm diapered. It's awesome! XD So maybe just maybe that's the reason i'm getting so used to everything. ya know? Anyway it kind of is like that...

It seems to me that your problem with enjoying diapers outside of watching tv comes from those rules you set for yourself early in life. Your situation is indeed very unique. If I understand correctly you've grown up just wearing diapers only to watch tv with. So you have a strong mental barrier built up that tells you that diapers are for wearing to watch tv with only. I find the situation unusual but not your response to it. If I grew up listening to only a few songs in one genre then I imagine that I would have trouble enjoying other genres of music (weak analogy but it's hard to come up with one for this situation). It would definitely take awhile for me to get used to a new sound enough for me to take pleasure from it. Perhaps you just need to keep sampling new tracks to get a feel for everythig (translation: just keep wearing around and you'll get used to doing everything else in a diaper too). Don't be afraid to seek a new sound to enjoy.