Thread: I Would like to Try out Babyfur

Default I Would like to Try out Babyfur

I'm not a Babyfur but I wood like to see if I wood like it.
    any ideas to mack it fun for me.

Well, I'm not a babyfur, but...

If you really want to try it out, I'd flesh out a fursona first. That is: What kind of animal are you, and what is your personality like? Since this is your first one I'd recommend making one with a personality like yours, whatever that means to you. And then when you've done all that, play around with it. See if it actually fits you, and if it doesn't, change it. You might have to do this a few times before you find the right one out. Then all you have to do is play.

correct me if im wrong but isnt your avi a babyfur?its small but i see a skunk wearing a diaper soooo..not sure
    1 are you a furry already?if no then follow albernhei's guide
    2 pretty much to me being a baby fur can be anything from just wearing diapers while acting furry to what i do i feel its a bit extreem but i LOVE it <3
    i kinda just get taken for a walk sometimes with fursuit mosttimes not (i think i was mentioned on tv once ) i wear a paci in public but under no circumstance (i don't think anybody would anyway but just to be safe)everevereverever wear diaper on in public ...like with nothing else on. umm pretty musch being a bayfur is just combining two love to make one awsomer love

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    correct me if im wrong but isnt your avi a babyfur?its small but i see a skunk wearing a diaper soooo..not sure
    1 are you a furry already?if no then follow albernhei's guide
    2 pretty much to me being a baby fur can be anything from just wearing diapers while acting furry to what i do i feel its a bit extreem but i LOVE it <3
    i kinda just get taken for a walk sometimes with fursuit mosttimes not (i think i was mentioned on tv once ) i wear a paci in public but under no circumstance (i don't think anybody would anyway but just to be safe)everevereverever wear diaper on in public ...like with nothing else on. umm pretty musch being a bayfur is just combining two love to make one awsomer love
    Taken for a walk in a fursuit? Damn. I want to see pictures of that. :p

Matt, (if that is your real name...) it all depends on what you want to do. If you want to forum RP, then obviously you need to spend some time working on those skills, and fleshing out a character that you want to use. If you want to be a babyfur in RL, so to speak, then do what arclord said, and find ways to be furry. I'd recommend getting a collar. But start cheap, in case it's not for you. You should already know how to be a *b/dl. So, just mix those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Albernhei View Post
    Taken for a walk in a fursuit? Damn. I want to see pictures of that. :p .
    weel technicly it was only once and right now i'm in michgan "on vacation " and i wont be back for a month so sorry but ya it wasn't my fursona but she wanted to test out how far i was willing to go with this whole furry thing. the suite was borrowed from a "friend" of hers (she wont tell me who)

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    weel technicly it was only once and right now i'm in michgan "on vacation " and i wont be back for a month so sorry but ya it wasn't my fursona but she wanted to test out how far i was willing to go with this whole furry thing. the suite was borrowed from a "friend" of hers (she wont tell me who)
    Still, I can quite honestly say that I am insanely jealous. I wanna chance to run around in a fursuit! ... I guess you could call it "try before you buy?"

Still, I can quite honestly say that I am insanely jealous. I wanna chance to run around in a fursuit! ... I guess you could call it "try before you buy?"
    well my girlfriend's "friend"' suit was miserably hot and i had to decapatate myself several times but it was a blast little kids kept givving me high fives and their moms kept giving me ugly looks it was awsome

thank you 2 for your help I think I Cheri online roll playing before I'll Cheri something in real life.
    yes may avi it is a skunk wearing a diaper but I just liked that pitcher is all.

Damn right, I wanna too! v.v I've yet to make a IRL fur friend who has a suit though X3

His avi is actually a Shiro Picture of a human getting some unfortunate effects from one of the many things in the Shiro Universe