Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap.... I fit into Pampers size 7! And I'm 36 inch waist and weigh 200.

Default Holy crap.... I fit into Pampers size 7! And I'm 36 inch waist and weigh 200.

Alright so I bought some Size 7's as stuffers for my goodnites. I decided to try it on and low behold it "fit" but like this. my main concern is the sides..... it's cutting into me a bit.

Alright now I want to know how small do I have to get to fit into size 7's without it cutting so much into my waist. I'm using tape to hold the "tapes" on so yeah... My main reason was for stuffers but it's kind of fun to make it fit like this. XP Anyways please don't save these images I'm gonna delete them ASAP. I just want some advice since I'm already slimming down I'd like to see how sliming down. I'm at 200 My ultimate goal is 165 but if I need to lose 5 more to fit better I WILL! So any tips? how about you other guys? I mean.... welll yeah! And tips would be wonderful.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 12-Jul-2010 at 02:15. Reason: Deleted pics... don't know what I was thinking.

GaashaHuzzah

Gee, thanks for those pics of your hairy belly and diapered crotch. :\

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Gee, thanks for those pics of your hairy belly and diapered crotch. :\
    Alright alsifght I'll remove em...... Sorry......... I know it's nasty let me just describe em better. Essentially the sides are cutting into me a lot.....

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Alright alsifght I'll remove em...... Sorry......... I know it's nasty let me just describe em better. Essentially the sides are cutting into me a lot.....
    Just use tape and screw the whole unnecessary ambiance thing. The diaper's on, who cares how?

Just use tape and screw the whole unnecessary ambiance thing. The diaper's on, who cares how?

Tape? How so?

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Tape? How so?
    Get rid of those stretchy tab bits (Use scissors, keeping a little at the base so you don't accidentally decimate the diaper), get some tape (decent tape, not clear), and connect the front part to the back. Point the sticky side out and put another piece over it.

well i was in the same boat as you(when i was 15 i was 5'9 and 220 and now a year later im 6'0 and 175-180 most of it is muscle.. i swear) and really the best thing you can do is to is run/cardio like hell and when you start dropping numbers then go for actual workout routine oh and eat heathier too
    but under no circumstance evereverever buy those damn weight loss pills they do NOTHING i know this because i spent 200$ on some of the best stuff out there and i actualy got fatter!!

Get rid of those stretchy tab bits (Use scissors, keeping a little at the base so you don't accidentally decimate the diaper), get some tape (decent tape, not clear), and connect the front part to the back. Point the sticky side out and put another piece over it.
    Ah... I think I understand thanks for the tip.... sorry about the pics I was a bit high on adrenaline and wasn't thinking clearly. XD Was just that damn excited.

Quote Originally Posted by arclord View Post
    well i was in the same boat as you(when i was 15 i was 5'9 and 220 and now a year later im 6'0 and 175-180 most of it is muscle.. i swear) and really the best thing you can do is to is run/cardio like hell and when you start dropping numbers then go for actual workout routine oh and eat heathier too
    but under no circumstance evereverever buy those damn weight loss pills they do NOTHING i know this because i spent 200$ on some of the best stuff out there and i actualy got fatter!!
    Nice but I have a work out routine it's working for me I mean I was weight about 210 when I started and that was 2 weeks ago. ^^ so it's working!

Last time I tried fitting into pampers size 7, I weighed 165 pounds. They fit ok without tape, and the tabs would last from 15minutes to a couple of hours. Now I'm down to 153, with a goal weight of 140. I want to be able to fit into size 6 baby diapers unmodified. I'm 5'11" btw, so I'll be very skinny at 140.

I'll update you when I reach my goal

Spearmint

Clear tape doesn't work, neither does painters tape. Use duct tape. Electrical tape is okay too.