Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha and Omega

Default Alpha and Omega

Im not a furry, but I was just looking up a review for the movie Preadtors on Yahoo and on the front page of their movies section they had stills for a new animated CGI movie called Alpha and Omega which just screams "furries" to me.

'Alpha and Omega' Stills - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies

and I thought a movie called "Furry Vengeance" was bad.
    Last edited by Fire2box; 14-Jul-2010 at 16:44.

i saw a poster for that at the theater. go to i'm gonna see it opening day

yes ima see it day after opening it looks pawsome(they said it not me hehehehe)

I just watched the trailer and I think it's going to flop. It just doesn't look it has a original plot at all and the jokes are very childish.

I think it will be quite cool. I'm going to also see it on opening day! 8D

Dunno. It looks decent, but since it's also touting the whole "3d" aspect of it, I'm a little wary of it. Frankly, the only really good 3d movie I've seen was Avatar, and even then, there were a number of issues that I found. So, I dunno. I'll probably end up going to go see it, but not right when it comes out.

Damn furries always getting everywhere...

I swear furry-esque stuff seems to be more common these days...

So, it's a crappy toned-down version of Balto?

Not furry.

Also- Bolt, Balto, Clifford the Big Red Dog, These new fucks, none of them are furry.

I saw the trailer for it when I went to see The Last Airbender and it looks cool.