Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: play room update

Default play room update

OK I got a day bed for a crib and a toy box.still looking for a desk yous for a changing table.went to goodwill but no luck so I'm going to Walmart and see if they got what I'm looking for.I'm patting the room a nice powder blow.
    any good ideas to mack this room more babyish wood berate.

Nice to see an update on this.

Oh and nice! your spelling it's fully understandable, congratulations.

You can find wall art for kids rooms at walmart were the paint is and if you go back to bedding you can find sheets and bedding for kids in full or twin size tinkerbell and poobear bob the builder or on line at eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices . I tend to like baby looney tunes . Do not for get the teddy bears or what you like to cuddle with and toys Fox kits

I said in your original post to check craigslist. You might get lucky and you could even negotiate prices sometime.

If you buy a desk at walmart make sure its sturdy, if its going to be supporting adult weight you need to make sure its not going to collapse when someone gets up on it.

LOL thanks for your comments I am working on uploading a photo but I'm not what you call computer smart but I'll Chrisy to figure it out

---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-07-2010 at 08:52 PM ----------

I found a desk to mack a changing table out of it.
    A school in my town was sailing sum of Thar old thing
    to mack room for now supplies and mack money for the
    school it's a win win. It looked old but it's in good shape i
    got it for 30$.so any good i deas to mack it look moor like
    a changing tanle?

You made a new thread and posted the exact same thing here?