Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

I run a transvestite program here in my country where we deal with adults of all ages and their desire to be accepted in a totally open club forum which meets every month. No one frowns at one another as to how we decide to dress for the occasion and delight n the sincere friendship that bounds us.

sound like a great program I wood love to her moor about it

Welcome to ADISC! That program you run seems pretty interesting and I hope everything goes well for that, and your membership here on this site. Do you have any interests or hobbies that you would like to share with us? And how was it having the World Cup in South Africa?

Default Re welcome

I was amazed at how smoothly the world cup went over here. It was a grat experience for us all and seeing the country stand as one was exceptional, just hope that the standard milking of the capital into a few pockets can be spread out to the more needy for a change. Great having people from all countries seeing the potential we have here and the great quality of life which is relatively inexpensive. Cars however are a must and can cost more than a house???? true lol