Thread: Hello everyone

Wink Hello everyone

Hello to the world of ADISC.
    I'm a 19 year old ab/dl from Australia doing my 2nd year at uni. I've been interested in diapers for years, but i haven't really been involved in the community at all so i decided i'd finally join up here.

Not too sure what else to write, so i'll leave it at that. I look foward to getting to know some of you.

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. I know you said that you couldn't think of many more things to say, so I've got some questions for you:

-What's your all time favourite movie, and your all time favourite childrens movie?

-What's the most daring or adventurous thing you've ever done?

-If you could be with a celebrity for a whole day, who would it be, and why? And what would you do with them?

Welcome to ADISC! I see that we just have a never ending supply of Aussies that come here. I am also getting used to being in a university this fall (I don't use the word uni cause UNI is University of Northern Iowa in the USA). I hope you enjoy your time here on the site.

I also have some questions:

Do you have milk in a carton or a bag?

How does a toilet flush (clockwise or counter-clockwise) if you actually used those devil machines!!!