Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furry

Default Furry

Ever since I was little, I guess I've been furry. For example, in kindergarden I would pretend to be an animal with one of my friends. Then I fantasized abt being a pokemon when I was in 3rd grade. And I've also always wondered what it would be like to be a puppy....

Well thats pretty much what the furry fandom is about. If you think animals are awesome then you can join. Then again its up to you if you want to join or not. If you do decide to be a furry everyone here will surely welcome you.

Gives ya a good reason to go run around in a fur suit too Welcome to the furry fandom

also remember that every action has an equal opposite reaction.

you feel good, but you must hide.

if you get found out, you can fell better because you can be open about it, and worse because everyone will use it to their advantage, persecuting you.

I dunno, around here the furries seem to get a really good turnout. There's the odd dick, but most are all wow, cool.

I remember travelling with a few friends to a party of furs, (better known as a furmeet) and we were wearing our furry gear on the SkyTrain... some bald dude whacked Fox's ears right off his head from behind and started calling him a fag. He started shouting and getting a little aggressive. People who weren't even with us surrounded him and forced him off the train. It was kinda funny.

nice! that dude deserved whatever he got. is your friend and his stuff OK?

No, one of his ears were ripped off the band.

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvazn View Post
    Ever since I was little, I guess I've been furry. For example, in kindergarden I would pretend to be an animal with one of my friends. Then I fantasized abt being a pokemon when I was in 3rd grade. And I've also always wondered what it would be like to be a puppy....
    That's interesting, Now I think about it I have actually gone through those stages, pretending to be some kind of animal in kindergarten, then not too long after that a Pokémon, might also have been third grade, can't really remember. Then another while later... oh nevermind.
    I've lost that bit of me over the years, but I'm pretty sure it can come back out again in the right environment.