Thread: hey everyone :]

Default hey everyone :]

I've been lurking for some quite some time but realized I should really just make an account and get active! I'm a 19 year old female ABDL living in socal (southern california).
    I'm not really sure when I became interested in diapers but it's been a prevalent something since as far back as I can remember.
    I'm going to a sophomore in college this coming Fall semester, I'm a Theatre major and a Human Sexuality minor. My main interests other than that are technology and electronics, video games, reading and writing. I'm a HUGE nerd and love it.
    so yeah, I can't wait to get around to chatting it up!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm Cheetaluver, as you can see. I am also interested in theatre. I was going to take it this upcoming year, but I saw how much homework I would have in other classes, and am taking a study hall instead. It's fairly refreshing to see a female member with so many male members on the site, and with that I wish you the best of luck in life, and on this site.

Hands up for SoCal! :]

Welcome abroad. Have a cool time.