Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90 Tender nappies for 28 !!

Default 90 Tender nappies for 28 !!

I came across those adult diapers (I'm aware they're only available in the UK though) which seems nice, plastic backed, and not so thin.
    On the Tender care website, they're selling them for 28.50 the 90 nappy pack (1800ml) and the Night one is sold for 33.50 the pack of 90. They're said to hold 2450ml, which I believe is not bad at all.

Incontinence Products UK - All In One Incontinence Diapers - All In One Adult Diaper (Medium) Multipack

Incontinence Products UK - All In One Incontinence Diapers - Night Time All In One (Medium) Multipack

Anyone has tried these? How discreet is the shipping?

Nice and discreet, they come in a black bin liner type of material. The nappies themselves are so so but the padding isn't high enough in the front for the gentleman who prefers to be pointing upwards!

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by alexmonkey View Post
    Nice and discreet, they come in a black bin liner type of material. The nappies themselves are so so but the padding isn't high enough in the front for the gentleman who prefers to be pointing upwards!
    it seems best to me that all gentlemen point downward, as that allows the area with the most padding to be most efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetaluver View Post
    it seems best to me that all gentlemen point downward, as that allows the area with the most padding to be most efficient.
    According to a poll somewhere it was more like 50:50 for who points up:down.

I'm wearing one now! And they're great - one of my favourite nappies. Not quite as absorbant as an Abri-Form X-Plus or Attends 10 Special Care but pretty close. The plastic is stronger, and the tapes don't come unstuck as easily on other nappies. If it helps, I "point upwards" and don't have any problems...

I got them delivered over a year ago (and probably didn't get them direct from Tender Care) so I can't remember how discreet the delivery was.

Anyway, I reckon they're worth a go! Hope you like 'em!

Elli

I used these. I've ordered twice. As alexmonkey says, they are packaged in black bin-liner type plastic, for postage, with plenty of tape around the packaging to keep it wrapped. The label has no tell-tale company name. 'Tender' nappies have been discussed a few times, so I'll link one rather than go into loads of detail. Generally though, Tender are the bulkiest I've used (I've also used Tena Slip Super, Kendell Lille Supreme Maxi and Normal, and Boots StayDry.) The nappies had less super-absorbent-polymer, so less absorbant over all, more 'wet-feel' and rash prone. But, the increased fluff content meant they absorb quickly and deal better with flooding, perhaps. I had the 'night' ones and found them not discreet so I wouldn't wear them out and about, but I think they would be great for really 'feeling' like you're wearing a nappy, for those who are after that, and I found them really comforting.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...d-diapers.html

Does anyone have a picture of a tender nappy? I've looked on the web but haven't really found anything apart from a 3d mockup of one. I'm quite interested in them as they sound quite good.

They look great, i'll order some in a few weeks, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by skalboi90 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of a tender nappy?
    I've just taken a few photos for you and uploaded them to the member gallery. I've posted them below but they've come out really small:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8602.jpg 
Views:	1764 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	2226Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8601.jpg 
Views:	1631 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	2227Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8605.jpg 
Views:	736 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	2228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_8603.jpg 
Views:	2079 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	2229

EDIT: Ah! It's okay! Click them for instamatic bigness!

EDIT2: Oh yeah - in the first shot, the top nappy is an Attends Special Care 10 (medium) and the bottom one is the Tender Night (medium). The second photo shows the same Tender on the left and Attends on the right. I should also point out that I ordered these over a year ago, so it's always possible that the designs have changed... Anyway, hope this helps.