Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Womanly Leaks

curiousitykitten

Default Womanly Leaks

This happened last summer as well as this summer. Actually, whenever I submerge myself in water, for example when I'm taking a bath, this happens. However, if I'm taking a bath I'm obviously close to a toilet.

Anyway, after submerging myself in water... I tend to leak a bit. Its especially hard to control. This almost always happens without fail right when I get out of the water. I don't understand why and I'm told to have a clean bill of health. So I'm just wondering if this is just a girly thing or what. Does this happen to anyone else here? Anyone who isn't incontinent otherwise?

Its especially noticeable when I'm in and out of pools and such.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousitykitten View Post
    This happened last summer as well as this summer. Actually, whenever I submerge myself in water, for example when I'm taking a bath, this happens. However, if I'm taking a bath I'm obviously close to a toilet.

Anyway, after submerging myself in water... I tend to leak a bit. Its especially hard to control. This almost always happens without fail right when I get out of the water. I don't understand why and I'm told to have a clean bill of health. So I'm just wondering if this is just a girly thing or what. Does this happen to anyone else here? Anyone who isn't incontinent otherwise?

Its especially noticeable when I'm in and out of pools and such.
    I don't think it's "a woman thing," from what I know. I'd guess it's something to do with either temperature differentials or relaxation.

You may want to work on your PC muscles a bit.

DominatingMommy

I have to remind myself (mentally) as soon as my feet touch any warm water ... Don't pee. Don't pee! I think it's due to the temperature change.

The leaky though can be fixed by doing some kegel exercises. If you don't know how...just google it. I'm sure it's out there.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    I have to remind myself (mentally) as soon as my feet touch any warm water ... Don't pee. Don't pee! I think it's due to the temperature change.

The leaky though can be fixed by doing some kegel exercises. If you don't know how...just google it. I'm sure it's out there.
    Every time I hear or read the word kegel I giggle.

DominatingMommy

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Every time I hear or read the word kegel I giggle.
    Everytime I hear it or read it...I do it. It's my own private time exercise that no one else knows I'm doing. Except now I just told on myself.

GaashaHuzzah

Quote Originally Posted by DominatingMommy View Post
    Everytime I hear it or read it...I do it. It's my own private time exercise that no one else knows I'm doing. Except now I just told on myself.
    Bwahaha, I finally have blackmail on you!

Quote Originally Posted by GaashaHuzzah View Post
    Bwahaha, I finally have blackmail on you!
    Not blackmail since she just told everyone. :B

Are we talking about a kegger? I love beer, yes, that's what they're talking about. Whew!!!! Sometimes I feel like I desperately have to go when I'm running water....from a faucet. I think there's a mental connection.

Miku

I always have to pee when I turn on the shower :9

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    I always have to pee when I turn on the shower :9
    That's probably more from the sound of running water than the water itself