Thread: What do some of you guys do while wearing Goodnites?

Default What do some of you guys do while wearing Goodnites?

Alright so I've heard that the sides rip after an hour and what not.... (i'm more specifically talking about the new 2010 goodnites) I just bought some right and while the sides are a bit weaker. They are still holding up. 8 hours later! I walked all over the place today, 4 miles give or take and then did a ton of house work and stuff and I'm still wearing the goodnite all nice and comfy like. I even wet it a couple times. (light wettings) these are like the most amazing diapers i've ever worn! XD Well mostly because of the print and the toddler feel. But yeah I love these things.... So what do some of you guys do while wearing goodnites that make them rip and stuff? I mean I have a 36 inch waist and weigh 205 pounds!

If I'm wearing Goodnites or other pull-ups it is because I am doing every day type things with other people. If I know I will be at home or out by myself I wear regular diapers.

Run a marathon, compete in a triathalon, join the math team, join the chess team (really gets wild sometimes...).