Thread: Hi from South London

Talking Hi from South London

Hey all! My gf and I are a low-key AB couple living in Clapham. She doesn't really 'do' diaper sites, so I'm popping in here and saying hi from the both of us.

Ok, now why don't you actually tell us a little bit about yourself. Adisc is a support COMMUNITY, which means we like to get to know our new members really well

Here are some links you might find useful:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

And some questions to get you started:

- What sort of music do you like? What's your favourite song at the moment?
    - Do you play video games?
    - How did you and your girlfriend meet and end up both being in AB-ness?
    - If you could be with a celebrity for one day who would it be and why, and what would you do with them?

Haha, well I've been a long-timer over at daily diapers. I heard about this place after me and me gf met a few people at the ABC in London. My music tastes var wildly. I know everyone says that, but seriously, I have a Mark Gormley remix in my playlist. I usually play the hell out of video games, but lately I have had zero time. I was crazy into L4D2, then life got crazy and busy. Summer is here now so I'm trying to get out as much as possible.

My gf and I met yeeeeeears ago on dpf. Like back when that was the only site around. We lived a fair distance away from each other. A few years later we both had better jobs and both were recently single... I flew out to meet her for a date and BAM. Love at first sight. We didn't approach the AB stuff in the relationship for a while, but now it's a touch we add to spice things up.

If I could be any celebrity, I would be Danny Trejo. The dude is bad-ass.

Welcome to the forum, Google map says Clapham Is north of London

Ah, I live in the Clapham that is in London itself (Not Bedford). I think the (county?) is called Lambeth. A lot of AB-types in London anyways

There's also a place called Clapham in North Yorkshire! Welcome to ADISC anyway.