Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need stencils for my diapers....

Default I need stencils for my diapers....

http://i50.tinypic.com/2guba8i.jpg

I did this one with Magic Markers I decided to go with a Fishy motif!
    http://i48.tinypic.com/152f12f.jpg

This is the first one I did with crayons! I got some video game stuff in there. Specifically Pacman eating a ghost. If you can find it you get a cookie.

Should this go in Diaper Talk or here? Hm.... I mean I made these to be baby like..... I'm trying to find some stencils to make the drawing easier. I put a lot of hard work into the Fishy diaper! Took me a while.

GaashaHuzzah

In before the on a boat butt pic.

You can either buy stencils, or you can make your own! ^_^

8" x 10" BLANK STENCIL

I've purchased a set of these at my local crafts store. You might be able to find some nearby, but if not you may be able to purchase some online (such as this example). They are pretty cheap, and a lot goes a long way if you are smart about your stencil space. Keep in mind, however, that you will need to buy a modeling knife if you do not already have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kif View Post
    You can either buy stencils, or you can make your own! ^_^

8" x 10" BLANK STENCIL

I've purchased a set of these at my local crafts store. You might be able to find some nearby, but if not you may be able to purchase some online (such as this example). They are pretty cheap, and a lot goes a long way if you are smart about your stencil space. Keep in mind, however, that you will need to buy a modeling knife if you do not already have one.

That'd be nice but.... well I just *sigh* I'm not that artistic! Y_Y As you can see from the pics.

BernardFx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jja.jpg 
Views:	2502 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2187

Me want cookie!

Spearmint

I've always wanted to decorate my diapers, but my old pampers had designs on them, and now, I lack the time, motivation, and artistic ability to actually do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jja.jpg 
Views:	2502 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2187

Me want cookie!
    *hands you a cookie* There is also a Tri Force in there...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    That'd be nice but.... well I just *sigh* I'm not that artistic! Y_Y As you can see from the pics.
    Here's an idea if you're not that artistic (I'm not either): go out and buy some a small piece of oak tag and a pad of tracing paper.
    1) Find something cute that you'd like on your diaper.
    2) Trace this in pencil with the tracing paper.
    3) Run your pencil over the lines a few times to make a thick coat of graphite.
    4) Place the tracing paper pencil side down on the oak tag and press firmly.
    5) Trace over the lines on the back of the paper with the pencil to make sure the graphite transfers.
    6) Now that the pattern is transferred onto the oak tag, just cut out the shape with a craft knife and there's your stencil.

Make sure that if your stencil has internal parts (i.e. it isn't just an outline) that you don't cut those parts out. Leave them connected to the outline by a thin piece of oak tag.

Have fun, your designs are pretty cute for someone who allegedly is no good at art :P

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Here's an idea if you're not that artistic (I'm not either): go out and buy some a small piece of oak tag and a pad of tracing paper.
    1) Find something cute that you'd like on your diaper.
    2) Trace this in pencil with the tracing paper.
    3) Run your pencil over the lines a few times to make a thick coat of graphite.
    4) Place the tracing paper pencil side down on the oak tag and press firmly.
    5) Trace over the lines on the back of the paper with the pencil to make sure the graphite transfers.
    6) Now that the pattern is transferred onto the oak tag, just cut out the shape with a craft knife and there's your stencil.

Make sure that if your stencil has internal parts (i.e. it isn't just an outline) that you don't cut those parts out. Leave them connected to the outline by a thin piece of oak tag.

Have fun, your designs are pretty cute for someone who allegedly is no good at art :P
    That sounds interesting. I might do that....

If you have access to a printer and some clear packing tape you could take the lazy way out and just print out some designs and tape them to the front of your diapers.