Thread: Heey :)

Default Heey :)

Heey guys, I'm new on here and surfing the site seeing what it's about, hmm a bit about myself I'm 16 and have been interested in tbdl for quite awhile, though just recently found out what it was called online. I'm also iterested in caring for others as well, a mommy if you will. I'm a very loving caring person with a big heart and interested in finding some friends out there with similar interests to my own, seeing as I have none now. I look forward to getting to know some new people and hearing your views and stories about your experiences.

Nice to meetcha! I see you've already found your way onto the chat. Welcome aboard!

Ohai there.

Welcome to the 'disc, the home of Moo and his merry band of men in tights! Wait, that's just the sissies here... I see you in the IRC right now, so maybe i'll say hi there too. I think it's cool that you went there first, because I enjoy the IRC a bit more than these here forums. I look forward to getting to know you too, and hope to see you around for a good long while.