Thread: Diaperboy from the bay area

Default Diaperboy from the bay area

Hey everyone!

I'm a 20 year old AB/DL(just got into AB play, and liking it) that lives in the Bay Area. I'm currently a college student majoring in Bio. Been into diapers since I could remember, finally mustering up courage and change to buy a pack of depends when I was 14, never looked back since :P.

When it comes to diapers, I love everything about them: their feel, bulk, the outer plastic feeling between your legs, and wetting and messing my diapers. When dabbling in my AB play, I love the humiliation aspect, being a naughty boy who can't keep his "big boy" pants clean, so I have to be put back in diapers.

As for non-ABDL stuff, I love the outdoors hiking, camping, going to the beach, longboarding, but I'm also into computers and video games, so I guess I'm pretty well rounded :p. Well any questions, feel free to ask

good for you and welcome to ADISC and good intro most people are a tad shy

Go California! Personally, I don't like the beach (sand and salt water=ugh!). Welcome!