Thread: Hewwo :)

Default Hewwo :)

Hi!
    So I've had an account for a lil while but never posted much, really just browsed and sent messages to people who seemed interesting. Really I've never posted much in the forums on any ABDL site. I don't know if I just don't really know what to say or am just too shy lol. I've been getting over the shyness thing more lately tho. I recently talked to my girlfriend about liking diapers and found great acceptance. This was about the biggest load off of my shoulders since I had had a bad experience telling a girlfriend about this and had been putting it off for a long time. Nice to not feel like I'm hiding something anymore.
    I'd consider myself AB/DL probably mostly AB tho, but I like both roles, daddy or toddler.
    In the non-ABDL world, I love music and computers. I am a Mac technician/IT professional. I love computers. My first job, when I was 14, was working as an assistant network technician. I started programming when I was 12. But somehow I'm not a complete geek I played football in highschool and love paintball, need to get back into martial arts too, its been years. As far as music goes, I used to be much more into anything heavy, Slipknot, old System of a Down, anything good and angry lol. I'm really big into electronic music now. I got infected by it when I was about 14 or 15 and it quickly pulled me in . I started going to raves when I was about 18 or 19 and mixing and stuffs. I like things that glow.
    Anyways! Thats my introduction!

§~P~L~U~R~§

Welcome! I really like music too but im more at the classical spectrum.
    If you need someone to talk to although there are a lot of people here leave me a message.
    Im a big Baby tooo

DBBCub111

Hiya, welcome to adisc.org, make yourself at home

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    Welcome! I really like music too but im more at the classical spectrum.
    If you need someone to talk to although there are a lot of people here leave me a message.
    Im a big Baby tooo
    Hehe I learned to play classical piano before anything else
    Who's your favorite composer?

Quote Originally Posted by dbboy999 View Post
    Hiya, welcome to adisc.org, make yourself at home
    Tanks!!

favorite composer is a tough one. im going to have to give you two... sorry
    Charles-Camille Saint-SaŽns and Ludwig van Beethoven.
    I love them both the most out of any one.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamMeister7 View Post
    favorite composer is a tough one. im going to have to give you two... sorry
    Charles-Camille Saint-SaŽns and Ludwig van Beethoven.
    I love them both the most out of any one.
    ooo! Love Beethoven, also Johann Sebastian Bach. I have 2 as well. I shall have to check out Charles-Camille Saint-SaŽns. Never heard the name before. I need to start playing my piano again. I used to be able to play all of Fur Elise, and most of the first movement of Moonlight Sonota, but alas, now all I can remember of either is the beginning