Hope this works, don't think I got activation link (only moo asking me to write an introduction, urgh)
1. Be honest. You don't have to give out any information you don't want to, but it is very important that what you do say is the truth.
I'm Belgian (of the dutch speaking part, some foreign newspapers report we are at war with our french siblings but haven't seen much unusual hostility yet), use too many brackets that make reading very difficult (sorry?) and never really know interesting stuff to say in introductions (I'll go into gibberish chatty mode now).
2. Tell us about your AB/DL/TB/IC interests. You don't have to go into detail if you're shy, but a little bit goes a long way
Mostly ageplay / DL, no real need but I like them... While most diaperlovers seem to dislike anything pull-up, I like them when I am in a 'should be potty trained' mood. ('bit' too fat for them really but trying sleep shorts at the moment)
Apparently I did wet my bed, but not very long and not diapered for it (news to me, didn't even know until some weeks ago...). I do remember needing them after surgery (around 11/12 years) but only remember I hated them (and even that 'i am sure' seems not to be so sure)
3. Tell us about your non-AB/DL/TB/IC interests! We want to get a sense of you as a whole person. Telling us these things goes a long way to help us relate to you as a real human being.
I'm not a real human? Bit of a strange mixture so I fear mentioning all will be too identifiable (chicken...).
- I do read a lot, mostly fantasy and/or humor
- Listen to music of all times and ages, so people get seasick if they listen to my songs
- Small scale collector of Tiny ('real' name Martine, think English translation is Debbie (or is that the American))
- while not an alcoholic (and much fear for becoming one), I appreciate 'different' beers
4. When in doubt, write more. The more you say, the more likely you are to find a friend you have something in common with
I have the taste of Byte-X in my mouth atm... Should really stop eating myself
Ah yes... about 35, currently already going trough midlife hell and haven't had puberty yet Only my skin remains young (unfortunately that does seem to stick right in the middle of puberty) and male (not really hunting for females and even less for males)
If you want to know more... I'll try to answer