Thread: Just Bought My First....

Default Just Bought My First....

Just ordered my first Adult Diapers other than Depends. I ordered some Bambino Biancos and am extremely nervous about getting caught somehow (but also very happy :] ) I know Bambino is "closed" on the 5th so I imagine my order will be processed tomorrow. Anyone have an estimate on what day they will arrive?? I did the free shipping.

I can't say that I have ever ordered from them before much less on a bank holiday. Good luck getting your new diapers though and I hope you enjoy them.

You should have them in 3 to 4 business days. Congrats! You're going to love them

will I get a tracking number when it leaves their facility?

I would think that this information would be available on the purchase page. Do you still have that information available?

this might be a little help...

Once your order is shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation of the actual shipment from our shopping cart, in addition you can expect an e-mail directly from UPS with their shipment confirmation and you’re tracking number. You can receive an estimated ground time in transit and shipping schedules by visiting UPS at U.S.Ground Maps. Please note that UPS posts transit time in “business days” which exclude weekends and holidays. The shipment time is from when UPS or USPS picks up your package from our warehouse, not when you receive a “shipped” notice from our shopping cart earlier in the day.
    good luck

Congrats on ordering your first set! I wish I was able to order stuff, but I have to wait until I move out for college.

Congrads, hope you enjoy them. Did you order a sample, or a pack?

I ordered the 16 pack....and am hoping they're as great as everyone says lol