Thread: Some help at choice.

Default Some help at choice.

Well, hello Im back once again, and with my luch and the fact I have actually bothered to search I have a medical supply shop so no more walgreens generics and depends for me.
    Alas I did not get lucky and there are no Abena's or Molicare's available. Another problem is the fact I only know of two the brands available, Tranquility ATN's and Attends Breathable, the others being Invacare Premium, Prevail, Nu-Fit, Per-Fit, Wings and Select. Those are the ones available to me within budget, If I could get the advice of fellow members I would appreciate it, Absorbancy is all that concerns me no other variables matter at the moment. Normally I would research reviews but Adult Diapers seem few and I've known from past expierence that the last person you would want to trust is the seller.
    Thank you, if you need the link here it is: Briefs Disp - AbbeyMedical.net

Ill try to be more active within the community, though as i said i am a bit of a wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by VR Wolf View Post
    Well, hello Im back once again, and with my luch and the fact I have actually bothered to search I have a medical supply shop so no more walgreens generics and depends for me.
    Alas I did not get lucky and there are no Abena's or Molicare's available. Another problem is the fact I only know of two the brands available, Tranquility ATN's and Attends Breathable, the others being Invacare Premium, Prevail, Nu-Fit, Per-Fit, Wings and Select. Those are the ones available to me within budget, If I could get the advice of fellow members I would appreciate it, Absorbancy is all that concerns me no other variables matter at the moment. Normally I would research reviews but Adult Diapers seem few and I've known from past expierence that the last person you would want to trust is the seller.
    Thank you, if you need the link here it is: Briefs Disp - AbbeyMedical.net

Ill try to be more active within the community, though as i said i am a bit of a wanderer.
    I'm a little confused. Are you buying online or in the store? Are you just using that web site as an example?

Out of the diapers you listed I have only used prevail. They were not very absorbent, so from everything I have heard go for the tranquality atns.

No, This is an actual store in which i intend on going to, Online ordering isnt really possible at the moment. That is the website of the store.

Spearmint

I don't have much experience with diapers. All I know is that depends are OKAY, while bambinos and molicares are excellent. I have heard that the Tranquilities are decent though.

i just went their the other day and baught some attends breathables...their great...i should of baught the plastic ones but ohwell.