Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heyyyyyy

Thumbs up Heyyyyyy

Hii all

Just wanted to introduce myself and sayy hi

Im Ryan, Ry, Kobi or ginge. I'm new to being a teen baby but have been a pup for a few months. I'm from Paisley in Scotland and gay I'd love people to pop bye and say hi

Well thats all I can think to say for now

Feel free to stop by for a chat or just to say hello

*dies from smiley overload*

So... what else is there to you? What do you do in your free time? Do you slay dragons, or just vege out?

Well I'm a student and I just finished studying Radio Broadcasting
    I like to play football (Even though i'm hopless at it) hehe

I cant really think of much else, i'm a rather boring person hehe :P

And I love my smileys

I'm too lazy to re-introduce myself again... so here.

Maybe you'll get some ideas on what to write about yourself. (If you don't like the colours there is a black text version at the bottom in spoiler tags)

I've got to ask: how the heck does a radio broadcast student get nicknamed ginge?

My nickname has been ginge for years and it was my first pup name before it got changed to kibi

Its because of the hair

Heyas dude, am from down south! Nice to meet ya. Come say hi in IRC sometime .

Hi Kobipup, welcome to the DISC. IRC is fun once you get over the "new" thing.

I likes being a newbie :P

Makes me feel all specials :P hehe, I'm looking forward to becoming a regular
    Sadly at the moment i cant get on the live chat because of the fact i only have a mobile boradband dongle, but i should have the internet soon