Thread: hi,

im blarky, i have alot of enemies and im dead inside. i lost my gf that i got into being a TB but since im a screw up i messed it up and now im never going to get that again. im 16 and a babyfur i guess, im leaning away from the baby thing and trying to be a caretaker and such. there are two people here that hate me but i hope they will leave me alone. im really upset right now, i just saw the last words from my ex gf and it was that she regreted saving my life.

srry for coming off really depressed there, im normally a really happy easy going guy, i should cheer up in the next couple of days, it wont let me go into the live chat, anyone know why?
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-May-2008 at 08:40. Reason: merging double post

Negative starts are never good, maybe you should get some sugar and a pacifier? <3

Cheer up emo kid! We're here for you! ^_^

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.