Thread: Hi There!

Default Hi There!

I have been a lurker here for far to long and an introduction is well overdue.

I am a 28yo diaper lover. I have been into this since I was able to convince my mother to buy me some diapers in third grade. I have always had an interest in wearing diapers. My earliest memories seem to involve them in some way.

I have a loving girlfriend of several years who I am lucky enough to share my desires with. She indulges me fairly often, to the point where vanilla sex is non-existent =)

Anywho, I don't really enjoy talking about myself so I am going to leave it at that for now.

Nice to meet ya'll

good to meet you. Sounds like your going to like the community then, everyone obviously has some interests in diapers here. My name is Cyan (here anyways) and im a 16 year old babyfur. The community is pretty cool, the people here are pretty cool once you meet them. Ive only been here for a couple days though so im still kind of new to this. drop by the chat later, thats where everyone on the site goes. ill see you later

Mars: If you've been a lurker for a long time, then I'm sure you'll have seen the reception we give to people who don't post very wholesome introduction threads compared to those who do!

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

- A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!

And some questions, to make talking about yourself easier:
    What's your favourite movie? What sort of music are you into? Do you videogame? What console do you use? What colour is your suitcase when you go travelling?

I look forward to reading more about you soon