Thread: New Girl

Default New Girl

Hi, I'm very new to this sort of community and know next to nothing about it. I am here because I find the idea of diapers interesting and I'm curious. I hope none of you mind a new shy girl coming in.

Anything you'd like to ask, feel free, so long as it isn't going to give away my private information. Pleased to meet you.

I like shy people, they let me do all the talking...So, you like Jhonen Vasquez?

well its good to meet you Squee. Welcome to Adisc, since you dont know too much about the community take your time and look around. see what you think of everything. If you want to get to know the people here just try out the chat room. Im new here as well so maybe we can both learn a few things. Enjoy your time on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Hi, I'm very new to this sort of community and know next to nothing about it. I am here because I find the idea of diapers interesting and I'm curious. I hope none of you mind a new shy girl coming in.

Anything you'd like to ask, feel free, so long as it isn't going to give away my private information. Pleased to meet you.
    ... how many people in the USA have your middle name?

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? We're a community here at Adisc so we like to get to know everyone REALLY well! If you tell us some of the things you're interested in then someone can point you in the direction of the threads or member groups that will probably interest you!

What sort of movies do you like? What's your favourite music? If you could have a celebrity all to yourself for one day who would it be, what would you do, and why?

Looking forward to hearing more about you

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    I like shy people, they let me do all the talking...So, you like Jhonen Vasquez?
    Why yes, I do. I have all of the comics he's made, including the Invader Zim series he worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by cyan View Post
    well its good to meet you Squee. Welcome to Adisc, since you dont know too much about the community take your time and look around. see what you think of everything. If you want to get to know the people here just try out the chat room. Im new here as well so maybe we can both learn a few things. Enjoy your time on the site.
    Thank you, though I do think I will be looking around the forums first. Jumping into the chat would be quite awkward for me. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    ... how many people in the USA have your middle name?
    I'm... not sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    What sort of movies do you like?
    I like romance, horror/suspense, Sci-Fi/fantasy, and action... In that order.

What's your favourite music?
    Hm... I enjoy classical, electronica, rock, and some country. So long as it is not rap, reggae, nor hip-hop I can listen to it and like it.

If you could have a celebrity all to yourself for one day who would it be, what would you do, and why?
    I don't really like any celebrities. :P

Regarding my interests... I like drawing, computers, traveling around, attending (furry) conventions, playing on Second Life, and music.
    Last edited by Kirara; 01-Jul-2010 at 08:52. Reason: Replying to another post so I don't double-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    I'm... not sure?
    One. You have your middle name.

Others may have an identical middle name, but only you have yours.

BabyYuri

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    One. You have your middle name.

Others may have an identical middle name, but only you have yours.

Your confusing even me h3g3l and i usually get the people that talk in riddles :P Jk I understand you

To Squee: Hey whats up hun *huggleS* I am BabyYuri... like my name says hehe nice to have another girl join the group ( well im tg girl but still IM A GIRL! :P ) and i totally understand your (it can't be hip-hop, rap, or regge thinking i very very much dislike that music Well hey nice to meet you and like Cyan said. Come to Chat cuz really thats where the people who use adisc the most go and the people there are really friendly and loving there and it's a wonderful place for a newbie to feel like they fit in/belong can you can really get great information about diaper and even find out why your curious and etc. Ok well talk to you later hun *huggles* bye!! heheheh