Thread: Mommy here, and looking to adopt :)

Default Mommy here, and looking to adopt :)

Okay, well, Im young and the ink is still drying on my diploma. I used to be a TB, and I still appreciate a diaper every now and then, but after playing around for a while I decided its not for me.

[personal ad-type of content removed ]

As for myself, Im lookin at a military career in the future. Questions?

Last edited by Peachy; 30-Jun-2010 at 14:02. Reason: removing personal ad

I have a question, at what point did you believe that this was a dating site in any way, shape or form?

Zephiel is right, adisc probably isn't the best site to look for romantic relationships (you might want to try diaperspace or something). However, I hope that this doesn't scare you off and you stick around, ADISC is a great community and I'm sure if you're here for a while you will make some close friends.

Welcome to ADISC fellow Marylander! :]
    As this isn't a dating forum maybe tell us a bit more about you as a person? Assuming you'll stick around after the news :P

Welcome to ADISC! Here we stand for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover/Incontinent/Support/Community. All I have to say is that we here are a community and we come here for mutual support in stuff *B/DL and plenty of other site. We are not a dating/meeting site here but there are plenty of other sites on the web for stuff like that. I would suggest in making an introduction that clearly states who you are as a person, and know that we here are a support community and not a dating site. Thanks

I would tread very lightly with this new user...

Welcome to the site. I do agree with the others that this site is NOT and dating community, otherwise you're welcome.

Hey KellyMac, welcome to the forums!

I can't help noticing that you seem to think this is a dating site, but we're not! Adisc stands for Adult baby, Diaper lover, Incontinent Support Commmunity. Basically we like to get to know our new members really well! We have a lot of social groups and threads completely unrelated to those topics, and loads that are as well! If you tell us a bit more about yourself then maybe someone can point you in the direction of the things you could be interested in! We want to know more about you as a person!

If you join and take part in our community then there's the potential to meet a lot of great new friends, and although this isn't specifically a dating site some of our members do meet their boyfriends/girlfriends/whatever here. I actually met my boyfriend on here, although it didn't start off that way. We were both just normal members who when we met up as friends decided we liked each other!

A few quick links to help you get started:
    - A guide to getting started!
    - How to make a good first impression!
    - Some FAQs
    - What Adisc is about!
    And most importantly:
    - THE RULES!!!

I look forward to reading more about you soon

Hello and welcome.

Please note that personal ads on ADISC are not allowed for several reasons:
    (1) This site is accessible to minors, so any RL meetings are a legal risk to all parties involved.
    (2) We're a support community - that means the support is given in a group, not individually, as that would defeat the whole purpose.
    (3) People who come here and introduce themselves with the explicit wish to meet people IRL or strike up relationships are frowned upon and will never really be able to lose that stigma and become a respected member.

So for your own benefit and for legal purposes, I have removed the part of your introduction that was a personal ad. Please do tell us more about yourself, other than your interest in meeting people!