Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Ray, I'm 19 and live in a suburb of Illinois.
    I consider myself a DL, I guess I've always been a DL but didn't realize til I was like 13.
    Other things you may like to know is that I'm an avid reader and an aspiring chef.

Hi Ray, nice to meet you. My name's Ash, I'm 22, and I live in England!

Welcome to ADISC =)

What's your favourite book and/or who's your favourite author?

That is definitely a hard question. My favorite authors are Terry Goodkind (Sword of Truth series) and Charlaine Harris (Sookie Stackhouse Mysteries). My favorite book would be Naomi and Eli's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

Hey Ray. I live in WI, myself. I realized my DL-nature at age 11/12, so pretty similar. Although, all that I can manage to cook is microwavable, processed chemicals us Americans call food... I just stick to guitars and video games...

Nothing wrong with guitars and video games. I always wanted to learn to play bass but never got around to it and I am pretty much obsessed with video games. They take up at least 60% of my time.

Hi! I'm Scritcher, or Syd. Nice to have you here!