Thread: Ello all

Thumbs up Ello all

Hi all,

I am new here, so thought I would say hello. I live in Essex and like motorsport.

I\'ve been a DL for as long as I can remember but like the Daddy role most of all if I get the chance. I\'ve had a couple of girlfriends in the past who have indulged me to a certain extent, but never really go into it that much.

I remember first getting into diapers/nappies when my sister and her friend put a nappy on me at the age of about 7/8 whilst wey were playing mummies and daddies and I was the baby. Then I remember putting a nappy on her. There was nothing sexual about it back then, but that memory stayed with me as I got into my teens and I think is the cause of my interest.

Anyway, hope to chat to some people,
    Take care

Hey woodstock, nice to meet you

I used to have a boyfriend from Essex, I hope it's not you!! I think he was into motorsports too! What sort of motorsports do you like?

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself outside of the diaper thing?

Hi woodstock, nice to meet you and welcome to the adisc forums. Wanna tell us about yourself.