Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you love your iphone ipad or ipod touch?

Default do you love your iphone ipad or ipod touch?

if you do check out the group i just made

iOS Device Users - ADISC.org

gonna try to keep it updated as much as possible.

Thanks all!

I don't have one. I do have an ipod though, and I hope to maybe someday get an iPod Touch.

SHIPPO!
    long time no see!

its funny because event though apple comes out with a new flavor of the year, most of their original ipods are still working fine.

i know someone with a first gen ipod still and it still works. not something that can be said about many products..

(ps ur ipod is still technically ios so make sure to join)

I got an iPod touch for my birthday last week and have only just synced it so neither love it nor hate it

Quote Originally Posted by Rene View Post
    its funny because event though apple comes out with a new flavor of the year, most of their original ipods are still working fine.
    Yup! My 2nd gen 20gb iPod that I got in 2002 is still working fine (despite falling on it a couple times when I wiped out snowboarding).

I've been eyeing up something with a bigger hard drive since my music collection has grown in the past 8 years. I see an iPod Touch in my near future.

No... I sold it and bought an Archos...

I had an iPod Touch from October 2007-November 2009 It was jailbroken on every firmware since 1.1.1..... haha. I like the Archos better, it runs on Android, but it is quite large...

I've had every version of the iPhone and my iPhone 4 is coming in the mail in a few weeks....along with my iPad. I love graduation presents!!! haha

iphone is nice. Itouch is nice if you listen to a lot of music which i dont. And the Ipad is trash.

Shytoddler

i love my iTouch 16GB, listen to a lot of music, apps not so much; even though i have a ton of games, i never really play them. lol