Thread: Hi I'm new here

Default Hi I'm new here

Hi I'm Garrett. i am new to this site and have been a daddy figure for a few years now. I was introduced by a ex-girlfriend how had some control issues. She chose to move on while i was deployed and now I'm looking for a good southern girl to be my baby. I am into taking care of a girl and girls only. I am not into wearing or dudes at all. I just miss taking care of my little girl. i look forward to learning more about this great and exciting new world.

Hi Garrett, welcome to ADISC =)

I'm afraid that you won't find what you're looking for here. This is a support community, not a dating site.

If you decide you do want to be a part of the best and one of the most respected AB/DL sites in the known universe, then cast your eye over the rules and other related documentation. If you're unsure of anything then don't hesitate to ask.

If you do want to stay, then perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself?