Thread: Newbie here!

Default Newbie here!

Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm rcjusticegirl. I found this site while trying to do some research on DL's since my boyfriend just told me that he enjoys this once in a while. I want to understand this and see what my role might play in this. I am pretty open-minded and he is a great man and we love each other dearly.

I hope this is a good site to maybe talk to some DL's and supporters to understand something that may be just misunderstood.

Welcome to ADISC rcjusticegirl!

It's always good to hear of a someone being supportive of their partner in the AB/DL world. There are others here aswell, who came for the very same reasons... and i'm sure they may well be along before too long!

ADISC has a very good wiki, with lots of information that may be of use to you - ADISC Wiki

If you have any questions, that you can't answers too, feel free to ask and people will try to help answer them.