Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: salut !!! salut !!!!

Default salut !!! salut !!!!

Bonjour à tous vous! !

Je me présente sur moi surnome Fifi OU Filipon j'abite en France et accident de moto depuis lun. JE suis clouer DANS UNE lun. allumé Avec Couche et Oui je suis Avec ma Marraine et s'est Elle Qui s'occupe de moi faire ma toilette Tout au Québec et Esperant JE Serais Vous le bienvenu parmi !

Hi there, we are an English speaking forum, so although some people will be able to understand your post, you need to type it in English for us all to understand.

Even as a native French speaker (and proud of it! ^_^), your post is a little hard to understand. I don't know if you can speak English. If you don't or barely, we can help you. If you have minimum knowledge, progress can be very, very fast!

Anyway, welcome aboard! ^_^

I would say this is the French equivalent of a troll.

and LittleFox93: I know you speak French, but it's okay. Admitting you have a problem is the first step. WE CAN GET YOU HELP!

Haha... zephiel. There is nothing wrong with speaking another language, of course, there is something wrong when you admit it, publicly... lol

I see you live in Ontario. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't think we can do anything to save you. Perhaps if you act quickly you will avoid permanent brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    I see you live in Ontario. Unfortunately, at this stage I don't think we can do anything to save you. Perhaps if you act quickly you will avoid permanent brain damage.
    I visited Europe for two weeks. It seemed to have delayed the deterioration, but only slightly. I'm afraid that I only have a few more years before... I become a Leafs fan. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Fellow View Post
    Haha... zephiel. There is nothing wrong with speaking another language, of course, there is something wrong when you admit it, publicly... lol
    Actually, I'm getting my bilingual diploma for French in November and I may get the award for Spanish.

That's it! You admit it in public, down here in these parts of the woods, you'd be convicted of english-slaughter. It's people like you that destroy our english language! nooo! Stop the different languages! The more languages we learn, the more foreigners we will have to deal with in the USA!!! ahh! *SPLAT*

Quote Originally Posted by Fellow View Post
    That's it! You admit it in public, down here in these parts of the woods, you'd be convicted of english-slaughter. It's people like you that destroy our english language! nooo! Stop the different languages! The more languages we learn, the more foreigners we will have to deal with in the USA!!! ahh! *SPLAT*
    1) I'm in Canada so you can have as many immigrants as you want over there.
    2) English is always spelled with a capital E, as is every other language
    3) I'm known as the resident grammar Nazi. (Oli prefers Nazi de grammaire... Darn Frenchies. >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    1) I'm in Canada so you can have as many immigrants as you want over there.
    2) English is always spelled with a capital E, as is every other language
    3) I'm known as the resident grammar Nazi. (Oli prefers Nazi de grammaire... Darn Frenchies. >_>)

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel
    Actually, I'm getting my bilingual diploma for French in November and I may get the award for Spanish.
    So you ARE a Frenchie too!