Thread: trying to figure out another old game title

Default trying to figure out another old game title

this one might be a little harder to figure out, because theres only a few things I really remember about this game.
    I believe it was called Siege or something like that, I googled the name and couldnt find any shots that looked like I remembered the game being.
    this game was around before the year 2000, had basic 2d graphics, above world, ran on Windows 95/98, wasnt full screen, you had to conquer areas, there were hexagon areas you moved on, you used men to move onto it, and when you hit a square, it would take that square as yours, then you needed to build a castle/fort/tower on it to keep the adjacent squares, the squares were pale tan, there was a blue team, red team, green team, and yellow, thats all I can really remember, other than that, the levels were built on a hexagon pattern, and could have water in the middle of spaces. and the level was always an island.
    and we're talking primative oldschool. it was on the PC.

if you figure this out, I would be SO happy. its been bugging me for a few months.

also, something that might help, I know this was a part of a game collection that came on a CD, it had a game that was like tetris, only the pieces were like gum drops and had faces on them.
    other than that... minds blank x.x

no, graphics are more primative than that, we're talking CGA colors.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

update : the game was like risk

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    this one might be a little harder to figure out, because theres only a few things I really remember about this game.
    I believe it was called Siege or something like that, I googled the name and couldnt find any shots that looked like I remembered the game being.
    this game was around before the year 2000, had basic 2d graphics, above world, ran on Windows 95/98, wasnt full screen, you had to conquer areas, there were hexagon areas you moved on, you used men to move onto it, and when you hit a square, it would take that square as yours, then you needed to build a castle/fort/tower on it to keep the adjacent squares, the squares were pale tan, there was a blue team, red team, green team, and yellow, thats all I can really remember, other than that, the levels were built on a hexagon pattern, and could have water in the middle of spaces. and the level was always an island.
    and we're talking primative oldschool. it was on the PC.

if you figure this out, I would be SO happy. its been bugging me for a few months.

also, something that might help, I know this was a part of a game collection that came on a CD, it had a game that was like tetris, only the pieces were like gum drops and had faces on them.
    other than that... minds blank x.x
    Rampart.

It was available in the arcades with a huge trackball control. You also had to defend your castles from ships that were pulling up and firing.

capfluffy is pretty close, it was like that, only we're dealing with 1 size hexagons.

Capfluffy

I found it at my grandparents house when I went down, I was hoppin on to make the post, tankz man!!