Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, names George age 19. I stumbled on this site a few years ago, but I was way too shy to talk. So now I got up the courage to register. I use to think of myself as a freak when I was young, because of my urges to be a baby and basically isolated myself from others until my freshmen year of high school when I started using computers and found out I wasnít alone. Later on my life I got into a relationship a year ago, but now that relationship is over which came with a depression. I hope to be a part of this community and make new friends I might be a very shy person, but Iím also a very silly person!

hi there srsly welcome, theres NO need to be shy and.. just between you and me, alchemist to alchemist ths place is one of the greater sites on earth

and a little creative silliness isnt bad, infact ts smiled upon since eryone here has a pretty good sense of humor

Welcome to our community! I hope that you enjoy it here!

Please feel free to post any time you would like and to ask any qeustions, advice, or support that you might need.

Also I know most people here can relate to you on the "feeling alone" thing.

Hi there

Glances round - "Oh No! We are under invasion by alchemists!"

Hope you enjoy yourself round here.

This is a friendly website with many caring individuals.

I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome, like the others said this is a great site for support and just to hang out and have fun, I hope to see you around the forums.

hay m8 welcome to the fourms iam sure u will love it here eneryones soft and cuddley =P

Yay sillyness

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

We all feel alone at first. Before i found this site my feeling alone almost drove me close to killing myself, but i did not.

Woo! New person. :3 You must now get your first honorary pouncing by me.
    Srsly, brace yourself. >>;;

Btw. Your avatar. I love Little Twin Stars.