Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sure this has been asked before, but is anyone married to another of their kind?

Default Sure this has been asked before, but is anyone married to another of their kind?

Sorry to ask, I saw other threads but not exactly what I'm asking. Is anyone here a DL/AB, and married to another TB/DL who had interest in diapers before you got married?

I'm 17, and I really wonder sometimes about this. I always thought it would be great to meet someone who feels the same way about things like this (diapers and such, you know ). I have a girlfriend, and actually, she knows and has accepted it, however, stays away from it herself and really doesn't want to be involved in it.

I just wonder: how would one go about meeting someone? This is such a touchy subject. The internet: (excuse my italian, but) holy fuck. It's so amazing that we can find hundreds of people who have the same interests as ourselves, but it's also amazing that you can sign up for myspace and get raped and killed next week (if you're dumb enough, not to insult anyone though).

So, I just wanna know, if anyone is in such a situation where you are a AB/DL and are married to another AB/DL, how did you two meet?

If no one is, do you think there is ever a possibility of someone like me finding someone else? Or is the internet just too dangerous and unpredictable for this to ever happen?

Thanks so much in advance for any helpful replies.

Well, a good starting point for any relationship are common interests.

For a lot of ABs the AB part of themselves is considered to be a rather important part of our interests. Finding someone who is merely accepting of that side of ourselves can be troublesome enough, let alone someone who os fully into it. That being said, having a relationship founded on AB and AB alone would be rather difficult, I would imagine. Having absolutely no common interests beyond diapers and whatnot would be rather taxing and would most likely not work out for most couples.

Of course, you are absolutely correct about having only one thing in common. This would really be tough to build a relationship on. I have to say however, (not to be stereotypical), but it seems that ABs and DLs or just the majority of people on this site tend to have a general interest in Anime, Video Games, and Computers. Soooooo........These are some of my interests. But there are of course a good amount of people who are not interested in these things as well.

Well, Shell and I aren't officially married but we might as well be. She is a DL and I am and AB/DL. We found each other online, chatted online for years, and we have beaten the odds and we are living together. We are both female, and that's another odd to beat. The pool gets smaller and smaller when you're trying to look for a lesbian ab or dl for a long-term relationship who is compatible with you.

We do have other similar interests too, sexual and non-sexual. We do have our differences, but I dabble a bit in what she likes, and vice-versa. We also have differences in personality, but I believe we complement each other. For example, I am impulsive and she is careful. I get her to do things she wouldn't have dared to, and she will make me think before I do something.

We have changed a lot over the years, due to us influencing each other. We have discovered more about ourselves in this journey.

Well, I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged to another AB. When we met online, we just talked a lot. He was an AB/DL, and while I had some AB tendencies, I had never heard of it before and had other means of dealing with stuff. We started talking based on other things and built the foundation of our friendship on other things, but he was honest about himself from the very beginning. After all, I was just some random stranger on the internet, what did I care? XD

Anyway, I was intrigued and became his mommy, and he taught me how to use the tendencies I already had to deal with various situations, or to just have fun. We met after about a year of talking, and three years later, we're engaged and planning a life together.

Moral of the story? Don't go looking for a relationship with someone based soley on infantalism. Find someone who you can be friends with based on other things, but if you can, be open with them from the beginning about the important stuff too. Infantalism is great, but it's not enough to base a relationship on. If you find someone who is also an AB/DL, great, congrats, just make sure that's not all that there is. Plus, believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there just like you, wondering if they'll ever find anyone to share this with. It may not be as easy as it is for "normal" people, but it's not impossible, and I'm sure you'll find someone to share every aspect of your life with.

angelabauer

My loving husband, Don Davis, has always been supportive of my urinary incontinence. He also willingly plays my "Daddy Don" when I am relaxing as a big baby girl.

I've always been fascinated by how these relationships work. I've never been in a serious relationship with another AB/DL, but who knows what the future may bring.

I'm not currently, but I plan to marry Brian (Baby Jester on this site) in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    Well, I'm not married yet, but I'm engaged to another AB. When we met online, we just talked a lot. He was an AB/DL, and while I had some AB tendencies, I had never heard of it before and had other means of dealing with stuff. We started talking based on other things and built the foundation of our friendship on other things, but he was honest about himself from the very beginning. After all, I was just some random stranger on the internet, what did I care? XD

Anyway, I was intrigued and became his mommy, and he taught me how to use the tendencies I already had to deal with various situations, or to just have fun. We met after about a year of talking, and three years later, we're engaged and planning a life together.

Moral of the story? Don't go looking for a relationship with someone based soley on infantalism. Find someone who you can be friends with based on other things, but if you can, be open with them from the beginning about the important stuff too. Infantalism is great, but it's not enough to base a relationship on. If you find someone who is also an AB/DL, great, congrats, just make sure that's not all that there is. Plus, believe it or not, there are a lot of people out there just like you, wondering if they'll ever find anyone to share this with. It may not be as easy as it is for "normal" people, but it's not impossible, and I'm sure you'll find someone to share every aspect of your life with.
    I'm the person she's engaged too. And yeah we where friends first I just talked to her about my infantilism. And then well she wanted to participate. Tada.... I would just say the same as my mommy/fiancee said.

I'm an ab and dl and married to a dl, well, as married as two guys can be in Michigan. We actually met at an abdl party in Chicago, and we chatted for quite awhile, and I wound up going home with him that night. Here we are nearly two years on, and we've bought a house together and are living the dream. Our relationship is much like any other relationship. We pay bills, we go to work, we disagree on things sometimes, and we do stuff together and all the rest. My family is super supportive of us and love him, and his is reasonably supportive, as well. This weekend, we had to go to my cousin's graduation party.

We just happen to have these added layers, the abdl stuff and all the other fetishes we share.

I've always said that if you want to meet someone, you need to go to places where others that share your interests will be. Of course, abdl interests make for a much much smaller pool, but the same principle applies. All that said, I realize that I'm an incredibly fortunate and lucky man, and I hope others can find the same kind of happiness!