Thread: Hi I'm new

Default Hi I'm new

Hello my name is Keegan and I'm very happy to be on this forum. Some people may have seen me on Fox Tales which is where I'm usually at. Because I want to get the stories a write on as many different AB sites as possible I've joined this forum as well.

I prefer women in diapers, but being diapered by a women is a close second. I don't like particularly hard core bondage and such, I'm satisfied with rope, handcuffs, and straight jackets. I like playful not painful stories except for spanking. I'm not really into any kind of furry stories.

I've had a fascination with diapers since I can remember and have recently started applying my writing talents to our genre. I hope you like my stories, and I hope I like yours.

Feel free to ask questions,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site. We do have an entire story section, though we are primarily a support group. I've written a short story some while back called "Going Home". It was for Halloween. Most of the stories are diaper stories of course. Enjoy contributing, but be sure to check out all the other topics as we are an interesting group.