Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showing off diaper (please read)

Default Showing off diaper (please read)

Ok so in my last post, I was talking about how I don't really try and hide the fact that I'm wearing diapers, well I'm not sure if my grandparents have realized yet, but I kinda want them to know. But I don't wanna bring up the topic to them. I would rather them see me then ask me about it. So I was wondering if you guys could help me out with ways to make it obvious that I'm wearing diapers, but I don't want it to be like me wearing nothing but a diaper. It needs to look casual like I'm not meaning to show it, but I really am. The reason I want them to know, is cause I'm positive that if they found out I liked wearing them, they would buy some for me, and that would save me the money and the stress, and I could wear nothing but them at their house if that happend. So please help!! Thanks!

I don`t recommend just openly wearing around them. It may make them feel uncomfortable.

No do NOT tell them, as chances are they won't get you any, and instead tell your parents who will either send you to therapy or give you strange looks.

They may have already noticed and just chosen to let you do your thing. As many other people on this site will tell you don't try to force your deposition onto anyone. AB/DL is really more of a "don't ask don't tell" or "too much information" topic as far as social norms are concerned.

make sure there thick so you have the diaper bump. and wear a shorter shirt and maybe sweat pants. and make sure you help them do something and try dropping things in front of them so you have to bend over and pick it up. make sure they see the diaper. and if you dare wet your diaper

You've already had answers from people in this and the other thread about how unappealing it is to share with people who are not involved, so I'm not going to go into any detail there except to say "ick". However, if you are bound and determined to let your family know, just stop with the game playing and come out and tell them. Showing off and leaving clues and the like is unworthy of you and your relationship. Just suck it up and discuss it frankly, provided you must discuss it at all.

This is like saying, I have a hornets nest hanging from the eves of my house, and I was wondering what would happen if I hit the nest with a stick. I want to get the hornets attention, because I want them to accept me. But of course, that's not what's going to happen. You're going to get stung instead, so I would leave the hornets alone, along with the grand parents.

Thanks everyone. You have convinced me to do otherwise. I was thinking about it and decided that it would be a bad idea. Thanks for saving me the trouble!

Good decision Dependsteen. I think you need to put yourself in the other persons shoes, and imagine how it would be. Personally, i wouldn't want to put my grandparents in a situation where it would cause a sense of awkwardness between us. I know that my grandparents would respect me a lot more if i actually spoke to them about it, so i can only say, build up the confidence, trust they will be accepting of you, and have faith with the rest! Good luck buddy!

Personally as other have said, I would not involve them. But if for some crazy reason you want someone to know try wearing shorter thinner shorts like nylon running shorts. They won't hide the bulk or sound.