Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

I would consider myself a DL and nothing more although I do have an affection for plastic pants now and then. Lately I've been writing new music but it hasn't been easy. For one thing the soundcard needs to be upgraded. About six months ago I took swimming lessons for the first time in my life. Guess you're never too old to learn something new. Now I no longer have a fear of water. Yep, I'm even into kayaking now. For my next trick I hope to start giving guitar lessons to kids over at my church for free. That should take up most of my free time until football season starts... go Colts!!!

Well I am glad that you are leading such an active life and I hope that you have a great time at ADISC. I work as a lifeguard at a pool and it is always nice to see people of all ages come for swimming lessons. I am glad that you got over your hydrophobia and that you are enjoying kayaking. I know that for me being out on the water is always great to relax.