Thread: hello to all

Thumbs up hello to all

om so i just found this website when i was looking for pics of wet goodnites. they are my diaper of choice for now, i like the way they hold poo and swell when wet. i like to be outside and work on cars. i want to start like 3 business but need some more money. im only 19 at the time so the money will come later i hope. thanks for reading my post and have a great day.

I just pooped my goonites and wet them too. Wnat 2 c?

This made me laugh IRL.

There literally is only one word to describe this... In the words of the ever great yellow cartoon character... DOH! (

I believe you mean the forgot-to-read-the-wiki-section-on-stuff-which-will-remain-unnamed in this page.

I am a bit blunt...

Maybe too far...

This is why I believe that "natural selection" should be a community accepted "Super-Tiger" which mauls and eats all those who nature needs to take back. Away from us. Christ the human race is heading down hill.

ok, I'm going to close this thread. you can make a new one however: make it more about you and not just stuff to do with diapers. Who are you? What do you like to do (non diaper related)? and other interesting things.