Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Dyson: Coolest Inventor Ever?

Default James Dyson: Coolest Inventor Ever?

James Dyson has got to be one of my favorite inventors of all time, not because his inventions help society with huge problems but because his inventions help us with the minuscule problems that nobody has fixed thus far. His most celebratory inventions are as follows:

The Ball Vacuum with the Right amount of Suction (Craig Ferguson's Definition):

This is the most impressive vacuum cleaner to ever be released world-wide. From the brute force of this thing to the technological magnificence... it truly knows how to suck up unruly messes. If only I could have the honor of owning a $400 vacuum which happens to be the price tag of this baby.

The Annulus Fan:

A blade-less fan that sends uninterrupted blasts of air in the direction that it is pointed. This is an illusionists toy as the air is unidirectional and without a proper explanation it may appear magic to those that don't have a better idea. It was invented because regular fans send irregular blasts that are cut by the blades. I love this... but I won't own one any time soon as this epic of a fan costs $300.

Hand Dryer:

This next invention is a lesser known one as it is more for businesses and less for commercial use, but they are hand dryers that actually work. I haven't seen any over here in Canada but you might have seen some in America. They shoot out concentrated clean air (it is purified) at speeds of 400 mph to scrape water from hands as you pull them out.

These are reason alone to love the man behind the commercials, Mr. James Dyson the man the reminds you of C3P0

Okay, not really...

Mako

Dyson fans look so cool, I've wanted one for a while despite not having much use for one but the price tag is out of my reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Hand Dryer:

This next invention is a lesser known one as it is more for businesses and less for commercial use, but they are hand dryers that actually work. I haven't seen any over here in Canada but you might have seen some in America.
    Some of the bathrooms at union station in toronto have those. Blew my mind when I used them.

I know, and I didn't notice the buffeting until after I heard him talking about it. I really wish I could buy one, actually I was dreaming of a large one that could be used for floating people or items! It would be so amusing that I don't even know how I'd use it unless I got one, there is an awesome video on their website for it where they set up a bunch of the fans and let a balloon float through them it was pretty crazy... you'll have to see it to understand.
    Link: YouTube - Balloons and Dyson Air Multiplier

Oh my goodness Chillhouse... you have just become my hero next to James Dyson for using his hand dryer!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    Some of the bathrooms at union station in toronto have those. Blew my mind when I used them.
    Really? Wow, I'll have to check that out next time I'm down there.

I've used those hand dryers before...at one of the theaters in town here if I recall correctly. They were awesome.

Yep, the hand dryers are pretty good. I have used them a few times before. They actually work! Well, normal ones do too, but they take 10x longer, and so they take a bit of patience.

Damn you all... I didn't realize this thread would make me so jealous! Actually, congratulations... you have used the product of a genius mastermind who will one day rule the earth using the very machines he has sold to houses across the world. Why else would they cost hundreds of dollars? they obviously contain the capabilities of a robotic enslaver that will awaken and force us to do the very things they were built to do.
    Have you ever had to blow on a fan to cool IT down on a warm day? You will soon... you will soon...

those hand dryers are everywhere hear and they are indeed awesome. first time i used one it blew my mind. i really want to see what happens if i put my cock in it..... although i have a feeling it would be frowned upon by society in general