Thread: bonjour! from new mexico

Cool bonjour! from new mexico

hello my name is pistorio79. i was referred here by darthkitfox and thought i'd join the adisc community/familia. i am not really into ab or becoming a furry, but i DO support the furries and love the culture and the people and i think they are all just wonderful and unique. I currently reside in albuquerque new mexico and in college. I am into art and drawing. i am 18, a boy, and look forward to meeting new people and friends on here and also im gay. lol. no shame here, pride for all!
    also i guess i would be known as a caretaker/babysitter/nanny or something as told by darthkitfox.
    but nanny works for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pistorio79 View Post
    hello my name is pistorio79. i was referred here by darthkitfox and thought i'd join the adisc community/familia. i am not really into ab or becoming a furry, but i DO support the furries and love the culture and the people and i think they are all just wonderful and unique. I currently reside in albuquerque new mexico and in college. I am into art and drawing. i am 18, a boy, and look forward to meeting new people and friends on here and also im gay. lol. no shame here, pride for all!
    also i guess i would be known as a caretaker/babysitter/nanny or something as told by darthkitfox.
    but nanny works for me :P
    OMG *Hugs* Such a surprise LOL! Glad to see you here on the forums! Welcome to Adisc ^.^ Thanks so much for the art for the story btw :3 <3