Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Mom is cool

Default My Mom is cool

She walked into my room when I was age 15 and found diapers... I was so embarrassed, but she didn't care.

I told her about my fetish a few weeks later. She was understanding and said, "Everybody likes their own thing"

She reminds me to dispose of my dirty diapers in a subtle way... so embarrassing, but she just likes a clean bedroom (understandable)

Age 22, last week I order some diapers from the internet. I forgot about them. Today, as casual as possible, "I think you ordered these free samples" and handed me a pack of diapers. I was hardly even embarrassed. She then started talking about how our faucet was leaking. Goes to show you where her emotional priorities are.

Thank goodness I have a Mother who understands the fetish and could truly care less. If my Mom wasn't as open, I'd probably have some psychological problems later in life.

Good for you! While I think my family would respond in a similar way I would never go out of my way to find out.

I told my mom so that she didnt find out. my mom is pretty much like yours. Lets me do my own thing so long as it isnt harming anyone.

Hehe..consider yourself blessed man. Other families ( who shall remain nameless >> ) aren't so accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfMan View Post
    She walked into my room when I was age 15 and found diapers... I was so embarrassed, but she didn't care.

I told her about my fetish a few weeks later. She was understanding and said, "Everybody likes their own thing"

She reminds me to dispose of my dirty diapers in a subtle way... so embarrassing, but she just likes a clean bedroom (understandable)

Age 22, last week I order some diapers from the internet. I forgot about them. Today, as casual as possible, "I think you ordered these free samples" and handed me a pack of diapers. I was hardly even embarrassed. She then started talking about how our faucet was leaking. Goes to show you where her emotional priorities are.

Thank goodness I have a Mother who understands the fetish and could truly care less. If my Mom wasn't as open, I'd probably have some psychological problems later in life.
    Well it's true what they say, ignorance is bliss!

Your lucky to have such open minded parents, picture if she had found all those and thrown them out on you!

Very nice mom you have. have you mom se you in you diaper ?

You better give that woman a ROCKING mother's day, birthday, christmas, and earth day gift EVERY YEAR OF HER LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by hush View Post
    You better give that woman a ROCKING mother's day, birthday, christmas, and earth day gift EVERY YEAR OF HER LIFE!
    QFT! ^.^ That's right!

Thank you.

It is clear that he appreciates his mom, so what I have to say is not directed at him.
    The reason I was so enthusiastic in my last post is that I know a lot of good moms who are not appreciated by their children. As a young man whose mom was NUTS, it is very frustrating to me when people don't appreciate their good folks.

my mom's was the same way