Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The new Eminem CD, did anyone buy it??

Default The new Eminem CD, did anyone buy it??

I'm bout to go an buy it, But was wondering if anyone else here pick it up. Or listen to the some of the tracks on youtube? What do you think about it?

Personally I really like it allot. An the songs Not Afraid, I love the way lie, Space Bound. Are my Fav.

Here the track list, an songs I could find on youtube. The links will be broken in a few days for sure.

1. COLD WIND BLOWS
    2. TALKINí 2 MYSELF FEAT. KOBE
    3. ON FIRE
    4. WONíT BACK DOWN FEAT. P!NK
    5. W.T.P.
    6. GOING THROUGH CHANGES
    7. NOT AFRAID
    8. SEDUCTION
    9. NO LOVE FEAT. LIL WAYNE
    10. SPACE BOUND
    11. CINDERELLA MAN
    12. 25 TO LIFE
    13. SO BAD
    14. ALMOST FAMOUS
    15. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE FEAT. RIHANNA
    16. YOUíRE NEVER OVER
    17. Untitled"Here We Go"

I love NOT AFRAID, SPACE BOUND, ALMOST FAMOUS, CINDERELLA MAN, GOING THROUGH CHANGES. Pretty much all of them.

Hope you like it.

~Katey~
    Last edited by Traitor; 26-Jun-2010 at 10:16.

Downloaded it. I like the return to the, well, actually rapping - the kind that made him famous - but as of yet nothing really stands out to me.

Spearmint

I don't usually mind him, but I'm not a fan.

is there any songs of his album that are really aggressive? along the lines of 'Till i collapse from The Eminem Show? I really like his aggressive stuff

I actually agree with most of the people who can compare it with The Eminem Show. It's that good. My favorites are "cold Wind Blows" , "No Love" , "Space Man" , "Cinderella Man" , and "Love The Way You Lie". I love the overall flow and I already way it's this year's rap album of the year. Way better than Thank Me Later by Drake in both style and sales since Recovery is slated to get first week sales of 600000.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    That guy sucks why would you buy anything made by him
    Well that's your own opinion. In my opinion, he's pretty good. (I'm not a fan, but still..) At least he doesn't use autotune.

Quote Originally Posted by Minou View Post
    Well that's your own opinion. In my opinion, he's pretty good. (I'm not a fan, but still..) At least he doesn't use autotune.
    lol for sure.

but i would call my self a fan.