Thread: Greetings from old Germany

Default Greetings from old Germany

Hello Folks,

well i am not new in this Forum, but this is my first posting. I am verry interested in good diaper storries as they are posted in this Forum.

Some off Topic:
    Is anyone in the USA watching the soccer WM ?

Your
    Max

Willkommen auf ADISC, Maximillian! I'm glad you enjoy the Stories forum. Here at ADISC, we like to think of ourselves as a community, that also likes to wear diapers. Why don't you tell us more about yourself?

Also, I am watching the World Cup, I can't wait for USA to kickoff against Ghana in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Willkommen auf ADISC, Maximillian! I'm glad you enjoy the Stories forum. Here at ADISC, we like to think of ourselves as a community, that also likes to wear diapers. Why don't you tell us more about yourself?

Also, I am watching the World Cup, I can't wait for USA to kickoff against Ghana in a few hours
    i dunno who i want to lose more, america for just being them (asshols, screwing up the gulf, usual anti americanism yadda yadda) orghana for conntributing to australias fall from kmaking the second round.
    i guess lesser of two evils sayamerica i hope wins.

haha maximilion, clearly your parents hoped you were destined for greatness naming you after gernamys more famous emporers, who was the founder of the landsknet corps and the inspiration of a new fashion of armour.