Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worrying discovery!!!

Exclamation Worrying discovery!!!

I was lookin throught the adult baby list on ebay and made this disturbing discovery!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CATHETER-ADULT...QQcmdZViewItem

im worried cuz younger people may see this an may think its a great idea and not kno the risks or damage they could do to there own bodies if they try this thing out, i dont actually kno the risks myself but im assumin this could damage the bladder muscle, tear the lining up 2 the bladder muscle infections may set in!

i cannot believe this person is advertisin the catheter like this without stating any risks.

anywho if any1 with medical background could shed a lot more light on this pls do.

cheers
    Jacko

A few years back I had my back operated on because of a tumor growing on the nerves in the spine. Though the surgery was a success, it left me unable to pee or ejaculate for that matter. The alternative to the surgery was paralysis from the waste down. A middle aged female nurse taught me how to catherize myself so that I could leave the hospital. Talk about embarrassing. Anyway, the catheters had to be sterilized after every use, and the process had to be done skillfully so that it didn't feel like a file was going up you penis. The possibility of infection was always present, and I always felt uncomfortable. Fortunately after three weeks of this, everything kicked in all at once. Believe me that during the ordeal, I didn't want to pour catherized pee on my pants, diapers or anything else. It's the natural act of peeing that feels so incredibly good!

Darkfinn

Losing the ability to urinate has to be one of my greatest fears. Losing continence... that's fine... just don't turn peeing off completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Losing the ability to urinate has to be one of my greatest fears. Losing continence... that's fine... just don't turn peeing off completely.
    but it makes you wonder what kind of sensation it would feel like after you CAN go for the first time again.
    and yes, as the op stated, that is very dangerous for anyone new to the *b/dl fetish scene. hopefully those too embarrassed to go and buy diapers will be smart to stay away from this too.

Darkfinn

It just sickens me to think of anything going in the out hole...

Yeh, not being able to pee was very depressing, not to mention sex! A couple days after the operation, they gave me an injection of super speed, with a counter drug to stop the effects, because they said the speed would kill me. It was one of those hit or miss things. Either I would be able to pee or no-go. They injected and wham! Talk about being wired. Then the antidote. Unfortunately it didn't work, and thus nurse Jane with her catheter. When I went home my back pain was so great that I could only sit up for about 15 minutes. It was a long recovery, but like I said, when the ability returned, I was incredibly relieved and excited. My family went off for vacation with out me that summer because I couldn't sit long enough to ride 8 hours in a car, but it left me home to do my thing hehehe.

Personally... I would never, ever want to stick something down there unless absolutely medically necessary... no matter.

The idea of doing that just creeps me out so much... and kind of sends shivers down my spine.

Tigger

Yeooow. I had one in just recently because I had urinary retention, it wasn't all that fun. If people want to try it though and think it'll be fun to stick a hose up their urethra, then they should definitely go for it. They'll learn their lesson the hard way.

Is it even legal to sell medical equipment like that without a license or qualifications or anything?
    Last edited by Charlie; 11-May-2008 at 11:27. Reason: merging double posts

xdeadx

It hurts me just thinking about this DX

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Is it even legal to sell medical equipment like that without a license or qualifications or anything?
    It's legal...Since some people have to...But it's not recommended without experience...Since one false move could EASILY completely ruin that area...And the area(s) it leads to