Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Allergies

Default Allergies

What kind of allergies does everyone have? I'm allergic to pollen (and is making my eyes itch like crazy right now)...And I was allergic to poison ivy...But a year or two ago I walked through some, and I didn't catch it...So I don't know what happened to that...Because when I got it...I got it...And one personalish question...What's a good allergy medication that I can get without a prescription?

I am allergic to sweetner, used to give me major headaches when I was younger. However, I drink sweetener in my coffee, so I guess it's diminished. I am also allergic to pet dandruff, but I do have 2 cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I am allergic to sweetner, used to give me major headaches when I was younger. However, I drink sweetener in my coffee, so I guess it's diminished. I am also allergic to pet dandruff, but I do have 2 cats.

I think I might have allergies to pet dander too...My nose gets all itchy after petting the cats a lot sometimes (I also have 2)

Footed P.J.

I am allergic to at least 30 different types of pollen.

I used to be highly allergic to ragweed and goldenrod pollen. However, it would seem that over the years it's diminished and now it's more or less gone completely. I used to have some miserable times in spring and summer. And it always would make my asthma kick up and give me trouble. Fortunately, the asthma seems to have ceased to be an issue as well .

I'm allergic to jigsaw puzzles, specifically the type of wood glue they use to hold the picture to the puzzle piece. I break out in a massive hive that covers my arm, and makes it to painful to even bend.

I am allergic to spiders, yet I don't fear them...

Also, I think I might be allergic to certain types of perfume and/or air freshener.
    Last edited by BromeTeks; 06-May-2008 at 05:37.

Peachy

- Pollen, although still to a bearable degree and mostly allergic to pollen from plants that send them out rather late in spring.

- Peanuts. Major allergy there, I can't eat anything with even slight traces of peanuts in it. Makes me go all pimply like a 13 year old teenager, sweat two oceans' worth of water and eventually go to sleep.

- Nuts in general, not as bad as peanuts though.

Peachy

I'm allergic to... I think some kind of pollen. It bothers me for a few weeks every spring, but then it just seems to stop having any effect on me until the next spring. I think there's something else that bothers me for an equal length of time in the fall, but I have no clue what. I'm also allergic to poison ivy, but I think most other people are too. Fortunately, I don't think I have any food allergies.

im allergic to nothing,at least i think not(i was allergic to penicillin as a baby so i didnt use it at all(and im having tests done if im allergic or not but all tests are negative,i still needa do a skin test tho to make sure))