Thread: Here is Me

Smile Here is Me

hi. I am 15 and a DL. I love diapers. My favorite brand is Attends. My future job is being an architectural engineer. Thank you all for reading this!!!

Welcome to ADISC! We have a very broad spectrum of members here on ADISC and I'd like to encourage you to post more about yourself. It shouldn't be personal information just hobbies, sports, music, movies etc. We all are here for diapers so most conversations tend to discuss other topics besides diapers. Enjoy and if you have any questions please let us know.

Hi there! Welcome to ADISC!

What else do you enjoy besides diapers? ^.^

Hello and welcome, hope you're enjoying the site.

I see you've been looking around for a while so I'm gonna come right out and say might want to change your user name to something a little more normal or you.

I'm currently trying to come up with a new one as most in here (including me) don't like mine. I would say it was my #1 mistake, just wish somebody had said it to me 11 months ago. I eventually figured it out but it took a while.

So with that out of the way, maybe tell us a little more about yourself and again welcome to ADISC, It's a great place to hang out.

What is it about Architectural Engineering that you enjoy? I used to be an Architecture major(now minor) in school.