Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hey I'm Nick, 20yo, from Michigan. I have been lurking in the usual diaper hang outs on the net for a while now but only recently started to participate and share my thoughts and ideas with others. I have been a member on diaperspace for a few weeks now but already I'm getting sick of the abundance of creepers and lack of good discussion. I'm really excited to be here as this seems to be a very friendly and active community. Its really nice to be able to talk with other diaper people about stuff that only we would understand.

A little bit about me and diapers
    I have wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember. I started wearing about 5 years ago. Some people are furries, some are babies, I'm a girl(when in diapers not in rl). I'm not a baby girl more of a teen who wears diapers. Its not really a sexual thing for me just another personality or fursona for you furries

Welcome to ADISC, Nick! I'm glad you found us, I really do think that we are one of the better *B communities out there. One of the things we pride ourselves on is being more of a community of people who also happen to like diapers. There are many active discussions and social groups about everything from politics, to music, to sports. Just about everything. And if you find a topic that you want to talk about, feel free to start a social group of your own. So that we can get to know you better, tell us a little more about yourself? What sorts of food do you like? Are you following the World Cup (Go USA!)? Do you perhaps follow college football? (Go Buckeyes! - sorry, couldn't resist) Do you perhaps like to build model airplanes?

If you are feeling really adventurous, why don't you try out the Live Chat (click the "Live Chat" button above)?