Thread: im back...again...

Cool im back...again...

sup folks!! if you know me, helo, if you dont, greetings.
    im baaackkk!!! long story short, im a goofy guy with way too much to blab about, but, unfortunately,my time to post this is very short.
    P.S every day my mask has slipped further from my face,and im becoming proud of my identity little by little,(site vets know what i mean i think)
    so im here for the long run!

see everybody in the forums!!!

YEY!!!!!!!!!!! *runs hugs* I haven't talked to you in a while x_X Gets da messengers Y_Y

*important news bulletin*
    life is kicking my butt lately, and my time online is close to nil. i am trying to post when i can, but i see that im not able to post as often as i like...
    any who, im still alive and kicking, though not quite as vigorously, however.
    also,some good news... i am no longer a member of the virgin community!!! yay. (but danm, i sure cried like 4 hours before and after lol...)
    well, ill try to post; glad to see the site back up and thriving again, "see" you folks soon!!!